]]>

12.29.2005

E ke kuene, ua milimili 'e 'ia neia mikana.


Finally...in Honolulu. The flight here was uneventful, other than the fact that first class on United sucks ass (Continental is much better). It's like coach with bigger seats.

But I am quite grateful for being here, regardless of airline accomodations.

The above photo was taken when my traveling companion and I were staying at the Moana Hotel in Waikiki, probably one of my favorite structures in the entire world. This marks my fourth visit to Honolulu, and I've always wanted to stay there. It was like a dream come true.

BTW...somehow, my wide-angle lens got broken when I was in Cleveland, and I only have my telephoto until I replace the wide-angle. It's why my photos of this trip will have a different sort of feel to them.

For example, this one I took while lying in bed at the Moana:


I kept pinching myself...it didn't even look real. My camera can't do this place justice.

I'm going to relax now, and try to take my mind off of things.

I should have done this a long time ago.

|
© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.