]]>

5.07.2005

bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.



Oh, my god.

Oh my fucking god.

You know who you are...don't ever, ever, EVER call me again. You have destroyed any shred of trust I had in you. How dare you lie to me. Best of luck to you and your fucking crazy train.

Good riddance.

UPDATE

Wow...rereading that, I sure sound a bit melodramatic, don't I? Well, I was pissed when I wrote that. I was hurt. I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach.

And the tummy full of cocktails only added to the drama. Vodka+drama=an ugly mess.

However, I've had a day to mull over it...and to reflect upon what happened. I'm not going to get into it, other than to say someone I was good friends with, someone I trusted and loved, looked right into my eyes and lied to me not 3 days ago when I took him out to lunch. The ironic thing is I really didn't give two shits about what he was lying about; the fact that he lied to me, subsequently destroying my trust in him, is what I found so painful. Especially since this is the second time in 3 months someone I've loved dearly looked right into my eyes and lied to me.

Sigh...life goes on...the sun will rise tomorrow, and a new day shall begin. Like I've said before, this too, shall pass.

Next time, I need to simply walk away from my computer, and shut off my cellphone before I end up doing something really stupid.

Again.

I'll tell you what though, the friends I do trust have helped me through this, and kept me from thinking too much about it. Daigle promised he'd be cordial if he ever ran into the person in question. You never know what that boy will do to someone who hurts me...he's like a pitbull sometimes.



That's my buddy Gryph from San Jose...he came up today on Caltrain to come hang out with me and help me take my mind off things, and help me focus on things that DO matter.

Like the fact I totally forgot my friend Brent turned 30 yesterday. I'm an idiot...and I'm sorry, Brent.



I miss you, Brent.

Bleph. Feh.

I need to take another roadtrip to LA.

|
© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.