]]>

10.16.2005

Deev-UH.



So I was enjoying my post-workout lunch at Polker's Gourmet Burgers at Polk and Green streets here in San Franfucko. Someone decided to stand on top of a fire hydrant, and I recorded it. However...

Suddenly...I see an amazing woman walk by outside.

She totally caught my eye.



With her purple chenille shawl and her bleach blond hair...who could miss her?

So, I followed her down Polk Street. She was Fab-U-Fucking-Lous.

Seriously...check her out.



I was totally dying.

Look at her keys...can you say "DIVA" here???



So I followed her to her car, and asked her if I could take her picture. She was happy to oblige, and was a complete sweetheart.

So...here you are.



See? Right there.

San FranTastic.

That's what I'm talking 'bout, dammit. You may not like what she's wearing, but this woman has STYLE.

:-)

|
© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.