]]>

3.22.2006

The end of I-80.



That's what the very end of Interstate 80 looks like, for anyone who lives along it; the highway runs from San Francisco to just short of New York City. If you've ever driven across the United States on 80, this is the dramatic photo finish you get to feast your road-bleary eyes upon.











This is my neighborhood, as viewed from the Bay Bridge:



For the time being, this gentleman greets westbound motorists as they arrive in San Francisco:



I think it's a hot sign, actually.



Until you see what's on the other side...AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!



When driving on the Bay Bridge, it's important to have good music. Like this:

STMF 7

I call it the "Shut Up" podcast...because I don't talk on it AT ALL. I've decided I really can't stand the sound of my voice on my podcasts. Derrick Hanson said I sound like a dork, even though he said he's a dork himself and loves the fact that I bask in my dorkiness.

However, I've decided to tone it down for this one.

Here is the playlist:

Fischerspooner - Never Win
Arling & Cameron - Dirty Robot
Ima Robot - STD Dance
Belle and Sebastian - Your Cover's Blown
Mylo - Muscle Cars
<-- this one is dedicated to my friend Rob in Berkeley
Moloko - Sing It Back
Juliet - Avalon (Jacques Lu Cont Mix)
LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge


And that's about enough out of me.

PS...today is my half-birthday, and my friend Sean's birthday. He had a great party last year but unfortunately I couldn't make it tonight.

|
© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.