]]>

5.04.2006

The dust is settling.



I haven't had much time to post, but I figured I'd update just the same. My cousin is probably one of the nicest, sweetest, dearest people I've met in a long time; I'm convinced he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He's quick to smile, is thoughtful, generous, and kind. I'm honored to be his cousin, and everyone who has met him so far has been completely enamored with him. I'm glad he's living here...for some reason, this town seems different with a blood relative living here full-time. We're getting to know each other, and the more I get to know him the more I see just how much we have in common, even though we're like night and day on the surface.

Tomorrow I'm headed to New York for a few days to hang out with Atari Age and Mr. Secret for a few days. It's one of those "I Have To Get The Hell Out Of San Francisco This Instant To Keep My Sanity Otherwise I'll Turn Into A Bigger Freak Than I Already Am" excursions.

At any rate, I'll be back Tuesday night, and hopefully by next week things will slow down a bit so I'll have time to actually post something substantial and fun. I'm working on a new podcast; I'll be done with it by the end of next week. It's going to be one of those casts where you're either gonna love it or completely hate it.

At any rate, until then, I'm out the door and headed for the East Coast...


|
© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.