]]>

10.09.2004

i got cruised.

my friend michael and i were walking down columbus avenue this afternoon on our way back to the laundromat. as i stood there waiting for the light to change so i could cross, two guys walked past us...one tall with dark hair, the other with lighter hair and a baseball cap. i didn't really look at them, but apparently, one of them looked at me.

michael turned to me and said, "dan savage just cruised you."

"that was dan savage?" i replied.

"yeah."

"huh."

"i just saw them in the castro. i can't believe i'm wearing the same outfit i had on the last time he saw me," said michael.

oh, michael.

he looks a lot better on the cover of his book than he does in person. but he's not bad-looking, though. almost kinda cute, but not my type, even if i do enjoy reading what he writes.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.