]]>

5.30.2005

greetings from rock springs, wyoming.

Hey, just a quick hello to everyone from the beautiful Flying J travel plaza in Rock Springs, Wyoming. It's actually a really cool town...even though it's sleeting a bit, and I am going to be driving to almost 9000 feet before getting to Nebraska.

The air is so thin here, the truck hardly has any power, and I sometimes find myself gasping for breath. I'm slowly getting used to it, though.

Nevada was so beautiful, as was Utah. If my camera wasn't broken, I'd have taken photos. Wyoming is absolutely stunning...I'd love to come back here later on in the year, driving a car that actually does well at altitude.

Gotta run...there's a surly-looking trucker behind me who wants to check his hotmail (he just told me to hurry up).

FINE.

More later...

|
© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.