]]>

10.31.2004

why i should not leave the house

"why is this water green?" i asked myself tonight at my friend joey's house. i had just used his toilet, and after i was done, i looked down and noticed the water was a bright green color. what the hell? i thought back about everything i had eaten today, and not one thing i ate would turn my urine green.

oatmeal? nah. a taco salad? nope. i didn't even have any guacamole. didn't take a vitamin this morning, forgot. i hadn't eaten dinner yet, so i was baffled.

then i thought, "wait a minute," and flushed. the water that flowed down from the tank was bright blue.

"yellow and blue make green."

i can be so dumb sometimes.

|

6 Comments:

At 14:10, Blogger BMW said...

This is why I keep food coloring from Easter in my medicine cabinet.

 
At 17:52, Blogger rich said...

and the laughs just keep on coming.

 
At 14:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green urine isn't normal? SHIT....

Barry

 
At 03:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(posted by lonestarsteve) my blond moment last wednesday :: it was a full moon as well as a lunar eclipse. my friend asked me if i'd seen the event. i said no. she told me that it was beautiful. i asked her, "you didn't look directly at it, did you? you can hurt your eyes that way." dizzy queen that i am.

 
At 15:50, Blogger Unknown said...

Yellow and blue make green? What??

How?

 
At 14:28, Blogger Sandi said...

I'm always amused and disgusted when my kids eat some kind of blue cereal or Trix yogurt or something, and their poop comes out fluorescent green. Kinda like the time Jeff drank a bunch of blue curacao and gin and puked that same green. Blue dye is gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.