]]>

3.22.2005

cozy


skyline from Telegraph Hill, 2004 -- by Jason Collins

Right now, as I type this right before climbing into bed, the rain is pounding against my bedroom windows and walls, accompanied by the dull roar of wind outside. There's no heat in my bedroom, so it's a bit cool...it's going to be a cozy night underneath my down comforter. There is a steaming mug of decaf green tea with sage honey next to me, and I'm in my new pajama bottoms and a ratty old t-shirt.

It's times like this I really love my wierd, drafty old apartment.

|

1 Comments:

At 00:22, Blogger Site Administrator (Michael) said...

No post of yours should remain commentless.

Here then, again, is your number one fan saying how much he likes your style of writing bla bla bla.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.