]]>

3.05.2005

from beautiful san francisco, california


untitled, 2004 -- by chad
The sun was shining; the air was warm; I was walking down Grant Avenue in a t-shirt, carrying my jacket because spring has finally arrived. I happened upon my downstairs neighbor, playing his erhu, so I voiceblogged it:

this is an audio post - click to play

There's always something interesting going on around here, that's for sure.

I'm in the mood for some wandering...it's a good day to do that. Sunny, warm, and perfect.

So you just might see me sauntering aimlessly around San Francisco this afternoon. :-)


wah, 2004 -- by chad

|

2 Comments:

At 12:23, Blogger Site Administrator (Michael) said...

When I lived in Boston it was near the Berklee College of Music, and I had a similar Neighbor who played his saxiphone. I wrote about it back in August of 2003. I wish I had recorded it.

 
At 13:26, Blogger wah said...

i LOVE that whiney chinese music.
like a cat singing badly!!!
reminds me of kid days.
+ + +
love the picture.
wonder why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.