]]>

11.23.2004

just like the movies



Tonight's the night they're shooting that Mark Waters film. The interior of my apartment has an eerie glow this evening; the entire alleyway outside is all lit up because it's temporarily been transformed into a movie set. It was a bit surreal to have my street look like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock film. However, to be honest, I wish it was like that all the time. It's amazing how lighting can take this alley - something I see every day - and turn it into a noir dreamworld.



I am going to bed tonight in a place that literally looks like something right out of the movies - surreally lit - and Reese Witherspoon running around right outside my bedroom window.

I so wish I had a better camera.



I have more pictures in my photoblog.

|

4 Comments:

At 11:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so cool! and i LOVE me so reese witherspoon. any chance ryan is hanging around anywhere?

jesse
ipsoblogo.com

 
At 14:06, Blogger dantallion said...

Love the look of those buildings. Very cool place to live

 
At 12:37, Blogger jazz said...

Wow,you've got a nice place there. The buildings are beautiful! Reminds me of those Victorianesque monuments.

 
At 18:49, Blogger Steve said...

It's almost eerie, but they are very cool pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.