]]>

1.31.2005

as promised

A while ago, a bunch of people e-mailed me asking me to post a booty pic on my blog. Not wanting to turn this into a booty-laden blog (as if it isn't starting to become that already), I thought I'd post a booty pic with a purpose.



Feast your eyes upon the Classic Puta T-shirt, modeled by yours truly this past Friday night in front of my fireplace. It was done as a favor to my dear friend Puta, and will probably be the last time you see my bare butt unless I invite you to see it in person. Now, I've cut the sleeves off of the shirt, and I'm wearing it backwards, but you get the idea. They're cute, and that particular shirt was all sweaty from the gym when I wore it in that photo.

I can safely say I'm the only one who wears one of those to Gorilla Sports on Polk.

BTW...my ass looks huge in this pic, mainly because it was much closer to the camera than my head was. Plus, the pose was all Chris's idea. I, for one, would never take a picture of myself like that.

Well, maybe. I'd definitely show more crack. (wink)

But there it is...my booty, for all the world to see. And be sure to buy a shirt. They're available at putanesca.tv, or just send Puta an e-mail directly. It's putanesca4u(at)aol(dot)com. Be sure to tell her Chad sent you. :-)

Oh, and one more thing. Don't be drawing any conclusions from the text that accompanies this photo on Puta's site. That was purely creativity on Chris's part.

|

19 Comments:

At 18:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 20:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 21:06, Blogger Jase said...

That is so hot.. wait.. what are you trying to sell again?

 
At 01:58, Blogger Site Administrator (Michael) said...

That's a very nice ass crack. Usually when I see ass crack I'd rather not. But thank for for showing me that not all ass crack is bad.

 
At 03:06, Blogger MrStevie said...

That looks so hot - Your butt's not bad, either!

 
At 08:20, Blogger wah said...

so cute.

 
At 09:42, Blogger Unknown said...

stop touching your crack

 
At 11:38, Blogger Chox said...

oops...I accidentally deleted two posts. I was having a blond moment at the same time my computer was hanging up while I was transferring MP3's to my iPod. That's what I get for running Windows 98 and RealPlayer instead of having a Mac with iTunes like I should.

Sorry, Knottyboy! The original comment:

Well if it isn't the Grand High Poobah of Upper Buttcrack. This pic makes my teeth ache. If only. You got brass cajones babydoll. Good-on-ya.
k

 
At 12:08, Blogger Michael said...

Are those 2xist undies? You are such a big fag.

 
At 12:09, Blogger Chox said...

Forgot...the other post I accidentally deleted. In response to this:

" Looks to me like someone's really starved for attention. LOL"

I respectfully disagree.

If I was starved for attention, I wouldn't be posting a provocative picture of me wearing something for sale as a favor to a good friend, taken by a professional photographer, who also needs exposure. Rather, I'd be posting pics of me with my pants around my ankles at the corner of Montgomery and California streets.

THAT would get me some attention.

Be sure to leave your name next time! It's the polite thing to do, you know.

 
At 12:11, Blogger Chox said...

Michael, in fact, they ARE 2xist undies! Thing is, I bought them in YOUR neighborhood. ;-)

xoxo

 
At 15:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love the gratuitous ass shot!

*drool*

jesse
ipsoblogo.com

 
At 16:43, Blogger LMB said...

Heh. Puta.

 
At 20:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those 2xist ? I love them. Anyway, hot picture. ;-)~

 
At 11:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling hiney, I just want to smack it!

 
At 20:25, Blogger rich said...

i really need to be more careful when i open up your blog in school...

 
At 07:55, Blogger wah said...

i like leaving this page
open at school when i leave.
it's getting warmer. yeee.

 
At 19:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Your ass crack...is such a nice treat!

*CHEERS*

*<]:O

~X~

http://xavierism.livejournal.com/

 
At 13:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will register later. I got your blog off of my friend Mike F's site-Incredible! And adorable ass btw! I'll be in town for work in the spring! Can I email you? later, NT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.