]]>

2.11.2005

change of plans

Well, I had plans tonight, but guess what?

They've changed.

So now, I have a lot of free time I set aside for someone else, who decided he's tired and not showing up. Guess I'll have to find something else to do. Maybe go out and do this:




And hang out with some trannies like this:




And this:




And dance around a little like this:




But not drink too much of this:




Or this:




Because then I start doing things like this:




And this:




And this:




And this:




I'll begin doing this:




End up feeling like this:




And turn out like this:




And you wouldn't want that now, would you?

Okay...I have to go. I've got my "dirtywhiteboy" t-shirt on. I want to see my friends. I want to dance. The night is young.

And San Francisco awaits. :-)

|

12 Comments:

At 21:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't a steaming pile of crap just mean that you've processed everything well?

That nipple does look scrumptious

 
At 22:18, Blogger wah said...

love love love the shots!!!
you can go out for me.
i'm too lazy and it's
too cold outside. maybe
if i drag an outdoor heater
with me on a wagon.
love you.

 
At 22:33, Blogger Lee said...

LOL! Love it!

 
At 00:01, Blogger M said...

Does EVERYONE who puts on big glsses with colored lenses look IMMEDIATELY like Elton John? :D

 
At 07:02, Blogger Brechi said...

haha...great pics. sexy too...and i was gonna say i like the EJ look, but I guess gatochy beat me to it.

 
At 08:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big red glasses are one thing, but exposed muscley armpits? I need to sit down now.

 
At 10:28, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Hahaha Chad. Now it's Saturday morning -- time for liquid breakfast at Gangway?

lolz teh l4m3

 
At 00:17, Blogger Site Administrator (Michael) said...

Holy shit. You're blogs always leave me laughing or crying. Can I move to San Francisco and be your slave?

 
At 00:20, Blogger Site Administrator (Michael) said...

I just was looking at our musical tastes. Guess what!? We both like "Bread". I don't know it that's good or bed. bac. bad. (I've been drinking.)

 
At 00:40, Blogger Jon said...

Now that looks like fun. 'Good times', as Jerri Blank would say :D

 
At 04:45, Blogger MrStevie said...

Great pics, lovin' the shades ! x

 
At 09:29, Blogger Micah Seymour said...

Great photo essay. I LMAO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.