]]>

2.07.2005

one day at a time.


deux chevaux -- 2004, by chad

After a weekend of bad food, too much alcohol, bad behavior, and sparring with my stalker, not to mention way too much time lying around in bed, I'm ready to join the real world.

Thanks for all the comments and e-mails that were sent supporting me...I really, really appreciate them. Every single one made me smile, and is helping me be happy with and accept the decisions I've made.

Time to go get some coffee...and join Chris A. at the gym for our morning workout. I've got some catching up to do. No more bad food for me, no more drinking to excess. Cut back on the whiskey and vodka, more fresh vegetables and fruits. No more lying around feeling sorry for myself and letting my apartment get messy. No more being distracted...and time to get out and savor the world around me.

None of that.

The sun is shining, I have a roof over my head, a kitchen full of food, a fast internet connection, and most of all...people who care about me. I need to clean this place up, open up the windows, air it out, and swiffer the hell out of my floors. I need to dive into my projects undistracted, with a new intensity and focus, and never look back.

There's no stopping me now. It's 2005. I'm going to make it count.

:-)

|

9 Comments:

At 12:23, Blogger Jase said...

Go Chad go! Wheee!

 
At 14:06, Blogger Michael said...

Oh sure. Stop drinking just when I want to start drinking? Great!
;-)

-Michael

 
At 18:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) The world is your oyster.

Cheers, Josie

 
At 21:42, Blogger mcguile said...

I’m glad that your fine now and just want you to know that I’ve been following your blog messages for a long time not to the point of being a cyber stalker hehehe, but because you have a lot of interesting ideas and a very artistic photographs. Nice angle shot for the beetle ,man your way too cool…

 
At 22:07, Blogger wah said...

you're inspiring me.
i want 2005 to count too!!!

 
At 12:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd ask for some of what you're on, but it sounds like you're well rested after your illness and i don't wanna get sick, nor do i have time to rest.

welcome back!
jesse
ipsoblogo.com

 
At 12:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad Fox, I am worried! It took you a break up with your bf to add me to your buddy list on gay.com. I feel soooo used.

Now seriously, I hope you're fine. Pointless to be the 110th reader who states here that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Well, a kick in the ass is not exactly kick-ass, but still one can call it personal growth. The world loves you (and Chris).

Sorry to be late again. Big hug, champ.

monsoux

 
At 13:45, Blogger Jon said...

Sounds like you're doing a lot better :) Go out and seize the world!

 
At 22:50, Blogger rich said...

i certainly am looking forward to what you come up with this year. your outlook on life has been inspirational... and it shows in your words and the images you produce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.