]]>

2.04.2005

guest blog.


untitled, 2004 -- by chad

Today, I guest-blogged at Krenneke's place over in Central Anatolia, Turkey. If you have a chance, check it out. He also has an equally-fascinating photoblog.

And not to diminish from his talent or intelliegence, but he's also one of the most attractive, sexy men I've ever encountered.

How fortunate am I to meet such beautiful and interesting people, even if it's only through a cable that runs from my computer, into a modem, into another cable, that disappears into my wall?

|

1 Comments:

At 07:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I planned a trip to Prague for two years, the only life line was the images and people I talked to via the net. Experiencing a culture first hand is indescribable.
k
ps pic is faboo, my desktop now.
cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.