]]>

2.13.2005

rehab




Boy, what a weekend. And it's not over yet. I'm on my way to Rehab at Julie's Supper Club down on Folsom.

It'll be nice to get out of my practically-in-Chinatown neighborhood, which has been like living in a bowl of rice krispies lately...constant snap, crackle, and pop from young Chinese kids setting off firecrackers in celebration of the Chinese new year. Now, I can handle the occasional pop, snap, or bang. That's fine. It's the fucking M-80's that irritate me and completely shatter any train of thought I might be experiencing. Nothing like sitting at my computer, thinking, about to write something, when suddenly there's a "KA-BOOM!!!" right outside my bedroom window.

Fuck!

So off I go to Julie's. I can't wait to see Marcia, Darwin, and Ryan. Hopefully Rob will be there, too. And if I'm lucky, I'll get to see Darwin like this:



Gotta love Darwin. I was actually standing next to him when that photo was taken.

On a side note, a random search for a photo revealed to me I've been included in the "Feeling Sexy" category at The Mirror Project. I submitted the photos, but not for that category.

Guess someone else thinks I'm feeling sexy.

So, as Candyman once said, gonna break off a bottle of Asti Spumanti, pop off the top, and rock with my posse.

See you at Rehab. :-)

|

2 Comments:

At 13:56, Blogger Michael said...

You'll have to tell me about last night, because I certainly don't remember. I have a feeling I was bit like Darwin...?

Well, I know a little about last night.
Jim and Ginger? Bad.

And that other stuff on top of Jim and Gingers? Really bad.

Thanks for getting me home, BTW.

-Michael

 
At 13:11, Blogger Site Administrator (Michael) said...

My friend Dawn is very much into the mirror project. I think she knew the person that started it.

It's interesting how I met Dawn. About a year and a half ago I was googling for information about a Christian fundamentalist organization's poll on gay marriage, and this blog was listed. I emailed her and it turns out that she lived just a few blocks from me.

Anyway, back to you. What I was meaning to say was... Oh yeah. You are sexy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.