]]>

2.13.2005

straight people, unsupervised

I was walking down Folsom Street on my way to Rehab when I ran across a rowdy bunch of folks standing a few doors down from Julie's. An attractive woman in her 20's walked up to me with a bloody mary in her hand, and gave it to me without a word...just a kiss on my cheek.

Then her [straight] friends started chanting some sort of nonsense, and I figured I'd audioblog it. Utter insanity.

But it was fun...and provided a good, hearty laugh I desperately needed at that moment.

This, if anything, shows why straight people should be supervised at all times. Click at your own risk...I didn't realize how loud it was until I listened to it on someone else's computer...sorry 'bout that, Joe.

this is an audio post - click to play


Rehab was fun, I saw more old friends I haven't seen in a while, and ones I should see more often. I'm kinda sad this was the last one, but I know Ryan and Marcia will come up with something interesting.

Also, I finally got to hang out with Camper English, someone I've admired for over 6 years now. He's the instigator of the infamous cocktail clique, something you should do if you haven't done it already. Camper's awesome...we should have hung out a long time ago. If you haven't done so already, pick up this month's issue of San Francisco Magazine and read the cover article by Camper, 101 Hot Nights.

Good 'readin.

|

4 Comments:

At 19:08, Blogger Brechi said...

whoa...some bloody mary. oh, i needed some new distractions, so i linked ya.

 
At 09:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, i want some of that bloody mary...btw i like your macho but sophisticated voice chad...post some more audio

 
At 12:34, Blogger JMG said...

Ow, my freekin' ears!

 
At 17:10, Blogger ericorbit said...

yikes, that's a buncha loud heteros. maybe they should be going to rehab too... but like, you know, the other kind of rehab?

just passing thru, nice blog :)

bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 by Chad Fox. All rights reserved.